Status ; ONE DIRECTION IS COOLIO
Beautiful Flowers
Dear Life
Jan 18, 2012 | Wednesday, January 18, 2012 | 0 Rain[s]
Dear Life,
You're sucks ?  Why when I think I can be a person that can live happily ever after you bring a saddness in my life ?

Dear Life,
Why I cried for that simple things that can be done with a smile ?

Dear Life,
Why should I felt nobody love and do care with me ? T________T

Dear Life,
You haunted me . Are you ghost ? Yaa yaa  I'm weird about that trust me .

Dear Life,
Can I smile everytime everyday everywhere eventhought I in pain ?

Dear Allah,
I really hope your forgiveness for my mom, my dad, my sister and bro also for me :') Please, bless my life until you stop my deep . Someday ..

Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog. I hope you +Follow me. Cick here to exit.
Old Post | New Post